Customer Success Manager - London
Note to recruitment agencies: thank you for your interest but we will not be using a recruitment agency to fill this role.
Competitive remuneration package based upon experience.
Legatics is a fast-growing London-based legal technology company. Legatics was formed by former transactional lawyers and provides law firms with an online deal platform to improve the efficiency and client experience of legal transactions. The Legatics platform transforms traditional legal processes into simple and highly automated software that frees lawyers of administrative tasks. Customers include some of the world’s largest law firms, such as Allen & Overy and Herbert Smith Freehills.
The latest version of Legatics was released in September 2017 and is now being used on live transactions in more than 10 countries. We are growing the team to service our existing and upcoming customers as adoption continues to increase.
Legatics has been featured in several publications including Forbes, Legal Business, Legal IT Insider, Artificial Lawyer and Butterworth Journal of International Banking and Finance Law.
Legatics is known for its outstanding relationships with its customers and is looking for a customer success manager to help our customers get the most out of their use of Legatics.
As a customer success manager, you will be based in London and work directly with the head of business development to understand our customers’ goals in relation to using Legatics and help these customers to achieve them.
You will build relationships with customers to ensure they are making the most of all the resources that Legatics has to offer including training, support services, new feature releases and expanded use cases. Your goal will be to gain a thorough understanding of the Legatics software, maintain the highest possible level of customer satisfaction and expand adoption within our accounts.
As part of the customer success team, you will work closely with the sales, marketing, support, operations and the product teams acting as the voice of your customers. You must love working with customers and be driven to see them succeed. You must be comfortable with technology and speaking to senior legal staff, including law firm partners, about how technology can impact the way they work.
- Work with new and existing customers to design onboarding, implementation, and training plans.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and use cases to ensure customers are using the software to its fullest.
- Monitor accounts for opportunities to expand usage, introduce new use cases or otherwise grow adoption of Legatics.
- Solve problems as they arise, acting as point of contact for the customer and the rest of the Legatics team.
- Ensure customer feedback is relayed to the product team.
- Lead meetings and training sessions with customers and users.
- Contribute use case insights and testimonials from clients to be used for marketing.
Occasional travel may be required (domestic and international).
- Undergraduate college degree in a relevant field.
- 2+ years of legal practice experience, with a preference for legal transactional experience.
- Experience working with law firms.
- Be comfortable with technology and curious to learn more.
- Be capable of speaking intelligently to senior law firm staff, including partners.
- Have high standards of integrity and trust.
- Be self-motivated and able to manage projects successfully without oversight.
- Strong communication, listening, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Familiarity with CRM and support software systems.
- Experience in customer success, sales or account management in an enterprise software company, is a plus.
We are looking for passion for the vision of transforming legal transactions, enthusiasm and a willingness to learn over specific experience. You should be a self-starter who thrives in an early-stage environment where everybody is learning and continuing to adapt processes from experiences gained.
Team culture is important to us at Legatics. We are a small but high functioning team and believe that people do their best work when they are happy. Finding someone who is the ‘right fit’ is of critical importance to us and we are looking for someone who is excited to join us as a key employee at this important stage in our growth.
For your role, you will receive a competitive remuneration package based on your experience.
Location of work
How to apply
Please provide your CV with a short paragraph explaining your motivations for applying and why you think you would be a good fit to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Customer Success Manager - London".